730/727

Hi all, I'm going to start on a project of tpi on a v8. I've decided to use a
730/ 727 ecm on a modifid in take, I thinking about a victor jr. or something
of that nature. Anyway my question is this can I trigger the ecm directly
from a hall effect, I don't wan't and spark control. And two what uses the
727 is that the vett?? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Also what vehicles
is any gm that use a 28 lbs/hr injector that should be what I need to feed my
motor, by the math anyway!

Thanks
-Brian