Re: Is someone here disassembling the 3.4L DOHC chip?

Sometimes, gm used more then one ecm per engine, and this also varies by
year.  The thing to do when looking for this info., is give the ecm number,
a BCC of what your working on, and perferably the code mask ID.
  If you send me a copy of the bin your looking at, I'll gladly look at it,
and see if I have any notes on it (no promises), just if someone has shared
the info with me I'll pass it along.
  If your serious about looking at such things you might look at
www.tunercat.com and his disassemblier.
Grumpy
  PS.  If anyone has any notes about table switches settings that they would
like to share with me I'd appreciate it.