Re: Is someone here disassembling the 3.4L DOHC chip?

bcurrey@pop.ce.mediaone.net wrote:

> The only thing I can think of to change is the idle above 6 mph in
> neutral or the rev limiter.

> Neon Blue '92 Grand Prix GTP 5 spd

Terry Kelley is working on adding the 91-93 DOHC to GMEPro.

I know where the rev limiter is, but you can only raise it to 7150 rpm
from the 7000 rpm where your 5-spd is at already.  I have an idea for a
software patch that would allow higher limits, but this isn't at the top
of my priority queue.