W32/NewApt virus

Last Monday we notified you that a message you sent to jsg@donet.com contained the W32/NewApt virus. We wanted to follow up and remind you that you can go to http://www.mailzone.net/tools/lookup/lookup.asp?id=B0006005259@mailzone02.allegro.net&ms=97330 and view the details of the virus we detected.

As a courtesy to your recipients, we encourage you to deploy a virus clean-up regimen at your site to avoid infecting any future messages, and most importantly, avoid an embarrassing situation caused by sending a virus to your correspondents.  We wish to extend a 90-day free trial of our MailZone service to help you monitor and snuff out any future e-mail transmitted viruses.

Please contact me directly or sign up for your free MailZone trial on-line at http://www.allegro.net/mailzone. If you are not the person who can make decisions regarding this company wide solution, please forward this message to your computer systems administrator so he/she can investigate the benefits of MailZone.

Heidi Macneal
Allegro
http://www.allegro.net/mailzone
(800) 209-6245 ext 4101