Re: V6 / 730 ALDL datastream

The addresses are quite different for the V6 code...
I think RPM, MPH, and TPS might line up with Carsten's program, but it's more happenstance than anything else. If you really wanna look at the V6, you'll have to ask nicely for the addresses...I know a couple of listers have 'em (not me).

Jeremy

I just finished up assembling a ALDL->PC converter (Andrew's, btw, nice
kit!), and the easiest running FI car to test on was  '91 Chevy Cavalier
3.1 V6.  I d/l'd Cartsen's aldlmon program to use.  Here's the problem:
some of the values are correct, and some are WAY off.   I'm not sure if
I've got a hardware problem, a software problem, or a laptop problem.

Is the datastream the same for V6 and V8 730 apps?  I went to check
http://www.isthq.com/~dan/aldl.htm to check this but but it's been down for
two days... has it moved?

--> Bob Valentine
--> bob@tecmark.com