RE: DIS ?.

> 89 was a 7148?? 89's use the blue calpak no? you sure you didnt mean

I just checked Ludis's site, and according to his documentation, I "must" be
wrong.  But, I did yank a 7148 out of an 89 LeSabre.  I'm sure we could all
think of reasons for this, including I can't tell the cars/years apart.
:smile:.  But it was an 89, I'm pretty sure.  Its in my notes that way, but
still, can't be 110% sure.

The rest of the questions you asked, I really cannot answer. At the time I
was attempting to shove a GN chip into a 7148 FWD ecm (same ECM) to cheaply
turbocharge a buick V6.  GN power (more or less) without the GN price.  I
ended up using the Tec II for that project.