re: 7747 "shaking" the vechile?!

Yes, that what my ECM does; always in 3rd, in constant speed over 40km/h (~25mph) TCC is locked.

About comments from others : Gonna try Grumpy's WOT when shaking next time.

Jim Testa writes:
I know my GN is like that. Warmed up ran like a champ. I played for awhile before I got cold driveability right, and now it runs better than any program I ever had ;-)

Jim, do You have 7747 or and how did You fix cold behaviour of Your GN? Any big mods in engine? etc...

Thanks everyone.

Now reading "How to fix and modify TH-400..." still lacking 4L80 with or without E ... whould be nice to get "E" somewhere at reasonable cost but I tried to locate any books of same subjects for THM-700 and couldn't find any. Good links/ideas? From Finland it's darn hard to get 400/80E so might be wise to fix existing one - feels "lazy", makes some "hair dryer" noise etc... And here every garage is saying "fixing automatic is best get done by professionals"...

-Mika

Fouled plug?  More noticeable with tcc applied?
Shannen