RE: 1227165.. apyu bcc HELP!

Yep.... Things happen in three's, I've had my three.  Within 5 months, wrote
off my 93 VW golf TD (girl turned left infront of me @ 40mph.  Pumpkin wiped
out front end of truck rad ps pump dragling tie rod links water pump, Now
this deer... The small one flew up hit the windshield, his leg came through,
and he landed in the box.  Momma just ran into fender and wiped out the
driver's side.   Had to get out like dukes of hazard!.   Face is still
pretty banged up, 7 stitches in 2 places.
Mike Rolica
Meridian Magnesium Products
Strathroy, Ont
Ext. 260