update on knock knock goes the jeep....

First, thanks everyone for the ideas.

Carl's comments fit the problem I was having the best. The problem did
not predate the supercharger installation which (IMHO) eliminated most
of the non-ignition possibilities. Also the ALDL data clearly shows
the ECM knew the engine was knocking and doing the right things to
correct it. I removed the MSD boost retard box last Wednesday, and
have since tried to duplicate the problem. It has not reoccurred. I'm
not going to declare it fix until I have driven another month or two,
but it looks pretty good.

john gwynne