Re: 1227165.. apyu bcc HELP!

we need a DOT study on this phenomenon

there has been at least 1 accident on almost every mailing list I am on this
last 2 weesks that resulted in near/total writoff of the the vehicle(s)

the common thread in this is that belonging to internet mailing lists causes
automobile accidents

they might have to put warning labels on the front of every computer

BTW chaos theory says you should buy lottery tickets now

Clive