Re: 730/727

-> how much are the 727 and harnesses costing you??

 $50 for the harness and computer.  And about three hours of cursing to
remove the them.  I'm getting faster at it, though.

 I snagged a 730 and harness from a 2.8 car last week.  I knew the 730
was used for both distributor and distributorless setups; this harness
is for a distributorless V6.  I plan to find which pins the 730 uses
for spark signal on a distributor application and hook them to the HEI
and coil, pop in a V8 chip, and splice two more injector plugs into the
injector subharness.  Are there any gotchas I might run into?

I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?
my heart is human / my blood is boiling / my brain IBM |   who, who?
=================================== http://home1.gte.net/42/index.htm