Airbag DIag, was: re: Mike bumping into things

Thats wierd. I have gone accident free for 17 years, 1 month ago I hit one
deer in the IROC.. nose and hood damage $3200.  3 days later I hit another
in the same car. Fender and door $1300 more.  2 weeks later I totaled
someones little geo metro with my GN. $2100. I have 2 smashed cars, and one
good one I drive reeeal careful (the MAP Z28).  deer have a contract on
me... maybe they got ahold of my email address list and are stalking you all
;-)

Whats a new forehead cost these days anyway? I should get that "INFL REST"
light fixed I guess. anyone ever play with airbag diagnostics? I know they
are in there - no way they'd let me test the airbag though I guess ;-))