New to the group..

Hi everyone, I'm new to the group and I wanted to introduce myself.

I'm working on a couple of projects, but my main focus is on the '7747 ECM
(which is apparently the best hacked ECM so far.) I have a 1982 CrossFire
'Vette that I'd like to tune, but the 1225550 ECM is apparently more
difficult to hack, so I opted to convert to the '7747 instead. (Per Bruce
Plecan's suggestion.)

I have a few questions though; I looked at the website and found the pinouts
for the '7747, but there are a few things I'm confused by:

EAC - Electronic Air Control? (What the heck is this?) What affects it?

ERVR - ???? What is this? What controls it?

I have a solenoid-operated ram-air door in my hood, that is controlled by
what's labelled as "load temp function 2" on the 1225550. The "load temp
function 1" goes to the TCC. Is there an equivalent to the "load temp
function 2" pin on the '7747? It's controlled by TPS% I believe on the
1225550. (I'm not totally sure of this.) Would the ERVR possibly be similar?
(Whatever that thing is?)

Is there a better diagram of the '7747 pinouts?

If anyone's interested in my project(s) - you can take a look at
home.houston.rr.com/ken73 (no www) and it will direct you to my server at my
house.

Thanks!

Ken Kelly

ken73@houston.rr.com