Re: Need help on 87 2.8v6

Can't help with the ECM (see my question about the '91 V6 730 ALDL data
stream), but I do have a harness from a Camaro 2.8 V6  - connectors for a
'165.   Just food for thought, since I saved it only in case I needed
connectors or a conversion on something else.   I'll gladly part with it.

Didn't you convert your truck from 165 to 730? <grin>

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob@tecmark.com