RE: Need help on 87 2.8v6

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Bob Valentine [SMTP:bob@tecmark.com]
	Sent:	Wednesday, January 05, 2000 1:12 AM
	To:	gmecm@efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
	Subject:	Re: Need help  on 87 2.8v6

	Can't help with the ECM (see my question about the '91 V6 730 ALDL
data stream), but I do have a harness from a Camaro 2.8 V6  - connectors for
a '165.   Just food for thought, since I saved it only in case I needed
connectors or a conversion on something else.   I'll gladly part with it.

	Didn't you convert your truck from 165 to 730? <grin>

	Yep....this is a project  for my buddy Gonzo  (jeremy).  It is 2wd
blazer, got a c3 for the 2.8 tbi.    Maybe I should convert it to a 747????
Bruce??  Is there a memcal for a 2.8v6 tbi in a 747? Maybe just leave it
till the ls1 is ready to go in.. should be lotsa fun....I'll post my
findings when I get to it probably later this month when I get the PCM and
harness......There is no friggin throttle cable on these bastards!!!!!  I'ts
not step on the gas but mat the Var resistor!  Damn firing order all
backwards and crap. Frigging complex obd ii system misfire detection, dis
six bolt mains funky oil pan,  goofy oiling system, 4 bolt/cyl heads
(turning into a ford!)... with a bigger cam should make 450hp.  ARGGGGGG

	(Grumble grumble grumble)
Mike Rolica
Meridian Magnesium Products
Strathroy, Ont
Ext. 260
*
*
*	> Bob Valentine
*	> bob@tecmark.com <mailto:bob@tecmark.com>

	At 11:50 AM 01/04/00 -0500, you wrote:
		>Found the ecm type... is a 1227429  A C3  (thanks ludis ;0)
)  Not too