RE: New to the group..

>You know, you've brought up a good point.  I have pinouts from the F
>car xfire manual.  I should make a conversion page and post it.
>You're not the first person to ask about the swap.
>Shannen

Well, out of curiosity, there's a lot of "not used" pins on the '7747
according to the specs on the DIY_EFI site. Are these truly unused, or do
they have a different function that's just not used for the application the
wiring diagram shows? (Are there other inputs and/or outputs?)

Also, there's a "cannister purge" solenoid that doesn't appear in the
'7747 - it's for the vapor (emissions) cannister. Any ideas what to do with
this?

Ken