From: Thomas Matthews [mailto:tmatthew@stny.lrun.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2000 10:41 PM
To: gmecm@efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
Subject: Re: 89 MAF Volt to freq conversion

You are absolutly right...I'm also shocked no one else has shown interest in
this project now... What I figure to do is use my shop vac with some
restrictors, get 3 or 4 points mapped for the old, the new, and try and
construct a rough fuel curve off of this and fine tune it on the car...
Not an elegant solution by any means, but I think I can make it work...
Anyone have any ideas, refinements, or are you dying to have a good laugh?
I've also thought of trying to find the exact increase in area and flow
mathmatically, and then adjusting the LV8 variables to match so I can be in
the ballpark.
Terry Kelley- does your GMEPro program have this table listed? Seriously
thinking about buying your program... Can you tell me off list what it can
adjust?
Anyone know of any circuit designs for freq to voltage?
I'm basically looking at doing what Bruce proposed a few months ago...

Tom