Re: Archives

If you using windows, just download to read the entire month, and hit save,
or save as.  I've got the whole set.  Been editing them forever to strip all
the stuff out of them (address header) takes lots of time.  If you want to
start doing that, I'll trade ya month for month on any you get done.  Same
offer to anyone else.
Maybe some day we'll get a compact version..
Grumpy