Re: Archives

Just aq matter of when you want a free pizza, sooner I get it the sooner the
archives will be available in edited formate.  Got way behind when limited
to laptop, but been at it again..  Sure makes easy/good reading when edited,
if you could leave the from and subject attached that would be even better,
just strip all the confuzer language routing stuff out.
Grumpy