Re: Archives

| I have done this and don't see the need to 'strip' the header info from
| the messages.

If you refer to them often, and carry a set around with you, you'd
appreciate a smaller version.  about 2/3 of any given months mail is
headers, and none efi related stuff.  2/3, 2/3s it's a waste of disc space
in my mind.

 An entire month archive put into the mail directory for
| Netscape (and I assume any decent mail reader) will work just as if you
| had downloaded all the individual messages into a folder within
| Netscape.  This makes it nice for sorting by Sender, Subject or Date as
| well as searching message bodies.  As much as I like the online search
| engine, I find this to be MUCH faster for me, and it allows me to keep
| everything in the single application that I use the most.  Also handy
| for reading the archives while on an airplane...
|
| There are a couple of edits that are usually required with each archive,
| since the flag for the reader to format message is a From string at the
| beginning of a line.  This is easy to spot and fix once you realize what
| is happening.

Ya, fine, if your using things the same as you are, and understand what you
just said.  HOWEVER not all of us are that talented.
Grumpy