RE: X-fire

>The 83 manual will be F body, I'd expect.  84 Vette manual is a mess,
>with wiring diagrams extending through several pages at the rear of
>the book, IIRC, and not too clearly marked.  The 84 manual car uses a
>different # ecm also.  I wonder if the pinouts are the same.
>Shannen

Well, my '82 manual is similar, with the wiring extending through several
pages, but the ECM page is all one page, showing where all the connectors
go. Do you think you could scan the '84 page? The '84 came with two
different ECM's - one was the 1226026 which was for the domestic automatic,
then the 1226430 for the domestic manuals and overseas automatics.

I'd be interested to see what differences there are.

Ken Kelly (#2)