From: owner-gmecm@esl.eng.ohio-state.edu
[mailto:owner-gmecm@esl.eng.ohio-state.edu]On Behalf Of Bruce Plecan
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2000 10:12 PM
To: gmecm@efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
Subject: Re: X-fire

Just a peanut gallery comment, but why not save this energy toward doing a
747, conversion.  It's hac'd and there's a free editor for it.
  Sorry, but I don't undersand the fasination for that ecm.  Even if
original there is just so much to hac on it.  It's generally legal to update
to newer emission equipment, thou this issa truck, hmm, if you want legal
then go 1227748, and that uses a IAT.  I think someone around here did is
working on that, or maybe Terry K has an editor for it.
  Just trying to say you repeating what I've done.  The 747 is just so much
better, IMHO
Grumpy