RE: Archives

Stripping ...???? Ripping out the hooters????  Thread editing????  (g string
or thong maybe??)  every month???? Where where??
Sorry for the rude interlude :0)... it's shannens fault!

BTW . Bruce, speaking of stripping, do you know why Canada is better than
the U.S in one way????   Our strippers take it all off!!  Now with the new
supreme court ruleing, they can touch you and you can touch them if they
give you permission!   Were getting pretty close to Navada laws don't you
think :0)

Btw I have a 10G hard drive.  Planed on storing all bins with
description/application on it from ftp site as well as all the filterd
Archives.

Mike Rolica
Meridian Magnesium Products
Strathroy, Ont