Re: Archives

Geoff Richards wrote:

> <snip>
> Sure makes easy/good reading when edited,
> > if you could leave the from and subject attached that would be even
> better,</snip>
>
> Umm
> I already started but was leaving only the date and subject
> Want me to start again?

Well, I guess it depends on the effort involved.  I don't feel right
asking someone to go out of their way for me when I am already satisfied
with the way I am doing things.  But, if the effort is minimal, then
it's a moot point.  Maybe I could get the script(s) you developed and
modify them myself...I am pretty good at that <G>.  Personally, the
messages are not quite the same to read if they don't have the Subject,
Date and From intact.  Sometimes I like to just sort the messages by
author and read a few that way.  Reading back through the beginning of
CSH is like entering a time warp...

Later dates.
--
Scott Knight  mailto:sknight@mich.com