	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Bruce Plecan [SMTP:nacelp@bright.net]
	Sent:	Thursday, January 06, 2000 11:24 PM
	To:	gmecm@efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
	Subject:	Re: 730 DIS

	Not yet.  As far as I know, It would be kewl thou, if somebod knows
	otherwise.
	Possibly using a LT1, or ZR1 set up.  I think the ZR1 has a remote
DIS
	module, but not sure.  Would be a bunch of work, thou..
	If you found a optispark and made the guts for that sensor + disc in
a dissy
	housing then you could run the 94 F Body ecm, and use individual
coils but
	that gets into $$ again.
	Electramotive, I think has a setup for doing that but $$$.
	Course if you treated the sensors as two 4 cylinders, and then
combined the
	signals.  Would take some EE help, for that.
	BTW, there are two gm DIS setups, one using crank only sensor, and
one using
	crank and cam (usually for SEFI).  Just a mention for those new
here.
	I'm sure I'll be corrected if wrng here, but I think that's how that
all
	maps out.
	Grumpy