RE: 165 to late MAF

That's an interesting way to think of it and probably would work, but I just
realized that we're comparing a weight (grams) to a volume (cubic feet).
Sounds like if the new MAFs are truly measuring grams/sec they are much more
accurate.  The volume of air is going to depend on atmospheric pressure and
temperature.  (Remeber PV=nRT?) Did the old MAFs and computers account for
this using IAT sensor?  Can't think through this one, can anybody else?
Steve

Bruce wrote:
Per normal here at CSH, HQ
Bass ackwards but