Re: 730 DIS

On Fri, Jan 07, 2000 at 08:58:32AM -0500, Mike Rolica wrote:
> The LS1 uses Dis also...

The ZR-1's ignition system is a kludge.  There is a flat ignition
module that is mounted to the bottom of the plenum that sends
signals to the coils, which are mounted right below the ignition
module in the V of the engine.  Both of them get nice and hot
because of poor (near zero) airflow - heat gets trapped under the
plenum.  Yes, that means taking the plenum off to change plug
wires.

Just for completeness sake, the L98 uses HEI with EST.

   Marc

--
  Marc Randolph     -    mrand@pobox.com    -     PGP keyID: 0x4C95994D
     If you have any info on the mid-60's car called the Bill Thomas