Datasheet for MC33199

OK, my last datasheet request went well here, so I'm going to try again!

I'm looking for a datasheet for the Motorola MC33199 Mux Transceiver.
The datasheet has been 404 on the Motorola web site for some time now.

Its function (as it relates to GMECM) is to combine separate Transmit
and Receive signals in to a single ALDL compliant bus (5 volt). I want
to look at the chip guts on the datasheet and see what it's doing
inside.

Looks like a cool chip, Arrow electronics has them priced reasonably
(under $2), but I can't find the data sheet to tell me more!

Thanks for any hints, tips, leads, etc... :) Or, if you know of a
similar chip by another manufacturer, I'd like to know about it as well.
:)

Andrew