Re: x-fire pinouts

Is there a 747 manual/pinout schematic somewhere? The one I have from the archives must be the auto one.
Between the manuals, they list high gear, 3rd/2nd gear inputs, and the 747 has a high gear input. My 82 Z28 has a '84 T-5 5speed with no connections other than backup light. What function does this connection relate to(anything other than converter?)and should I leave it disconnected or tie it to something else?

I thinks your comparing auto tranny 747 to manual xfire, try manual 747 to manual xfire.
Grumpy

Kevin R