Re: more DIS questions

This has been mentioned once before.  2 sensors mounted at 90 degrees
from each other, alternating modules would work from spark side.
Trick will be generating a reference pulse (seperate sensor?  Lazy
way, leave dizzy in and use module), and splitting the est signal
between 2 modules.  Each ignition module will generate a synch signal
each time it thinks #1TDC passes by.

separate reference signal generator is good idea.  Mating dizzy
calibrations and DIS modules can be tough.
The DIS reference pulses are 60 degrees advanced, and the distributor
pulses are treated as if they have minimal advance.  This is for the
2.2/2.8/3.1 style crank sensors.

Do you read the archives?  Look in DIY_EFI for  " dia and tedscj".  At
one point he described and posted pictures of some signals from and
maybe to the ignition module.

I haven't read these, but they were posted as good DIS references.
http://www.motorage.com/edindex/099742.htm pt1

http://www.motorage.com/edindex/129720.htm pt2

http://204.243.31.38/cgi-win/csearch.exe/index.htm/4855771.000/3.qf/ma?&A=2&D0=0&Dv=0&Dg=332914&Df=17&Qv=0&K1=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2emotorage%2ecom%2fedindex%2f029826%2eHTM
pt3

note that last part is all one link.  This is an official
recommendation to spend some time searching the archives.
Shannen