at sea!
I recently bought an LT-1 engine and trans out of a burned vette (48k)
since it got kinda hot there are no electronics or FI goodies?
I have plans to put this in a 1978 Nova 2dr.
since I am retired the budget is limited
I have access to a full mach.shop (CNC even)
what I would like to do is this.
# 1 modify for individual injectors a Edelbrock Victor int. manifold
#2 either use a holley four barrel carb body for a throttle body or make my
own
if I use the Holley should I use a vac 2nd or mech linkage
I presume I will need a map sensor and a TPS would also like to utilize  O2
sensor
could you tell me if there would be an off the shelf Ecu that I might avail
my self of
keeping in mind that I am a neophyte and under financed??
                                       Gene Clifford