RE: 96 LT1

Roger is correct; carbed intakes will not work on the LT1.  GM Perf Parts
does offer a carbureted intake especially for the LT1 crate motors, but by
the time you buy it and convert it, you could buy a couple of stock LT1
manifolds and fuel rails.  Look at the F-body site; (www.fbody.com).  Then
you can just find a 93 LT1 ECM, junkyard the sensors, and it's plug and
play.

That's what I'd do in your shoes...

Good luck!
Kendall Frederick