Re: 730/727

| I do not plan on any boost.  If I do use the 730, what memcal
| should I use?

One similiar to what your putting it on.  Knock filter and netres matter to
some degree.

 I do have the one that came in the 749.  It has
| AMDC8384 on the label.  Or would I be better off using a memcal
| out of something smaller.  I didn't mention this before but I am
| going port, not tbi.  With this said, does any one have a suggestion
| on wiring for the 730 with port injection on a four banger.

Try the FTP and look for 730 related to wiring, v-8 shows dissy version.
Just change number of injectors.

 I was
| planning on firing two sets of two injectors in batch fire.  Or should I
| have them fire all at once.

The injectors all tie together, in the ecm the wiring is redondent (?).
Grumpy

Any wiring diagrams for any application