Re: New to the group..

Ken Kelly wrote:

> Well, out of curiosity, there's a lot of "not used" pins on the '7747
> according to the specs on the DIY_EFI site. Are these truly unused, or do
> they have a different function that's just not used for the application the
> wiring diagram shows? (Are there other inputs and/or outputs?)

Check the 1228746 schematics:
  http://www.cruzers.com/~ludis/schematics.html#1228746

In particular, this page contains the harness connections:
  http://www.cruzers.com/~ludis/1228746sheet4.gif

The 1228746 hardware is similar to the 1227747.  The '8746 is a
passenger car V8 TBI ECM.  (I think someone confirmed that they both use
the exact same circuit board.)  The only difference should be the ROM
code in the built in masked ROM chips.  In other words, different software.

Some of the generic quad driver outputs and generic digital inputs might
have different functionality between these two ECMs.