Re: Archives

----- Original Message -----
From: Scott Knight <sknight@mich.com>
To: <gmecm@efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Sent: Saturday, 8 January 2000 1:03
Subject: Re: Archives

> Well, I guess it depends on the effort involved.  I don't feel right
> asking someone to go out of their way for me when I am already satisfied
> with the way I am doing things.  But, if the effort is minimal, then
> it's a moot point.  Maybe I could get the script(s) you developed and
> modify them myself...I am pretty good at that <G>.

Heheh
I wish I COULD develop a script but it's a bit outa my league bein'
a spanner type ;)
I just cruise through highlighting and deleting,I figure bein on this list
is kinda like doin my apprenticeship,ya gotta start sweeping and
helping wherever before ya get into the good bits
Where's that @#$%ing delete key :)

Geoff Richards  <gerich@one.net.au>