Snap On Scan Tool

Thought there might be a chance of someone here being interested in this...
>From the Atlanta F-body list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Lawless <gtadave@Yahoo.com>
To: acfml-l@topica.com <acfml-l@topica.com>
Date: Saturday, January 08, 2000 1:48 PM
Subject: [ACFML] NEED A SCAN TOOL ?!?!

Alert to all you tech heads with a few nickels to rub together. I found
today at the Pawn Mart in Lawrenceville, a snap-on MT 2500 scan tool for
$799.97. I took the liberty of placing this link to show what it is.It is
frickin brand spankin new maybe used once.
http://www.snapondiag.com/scanner.htm
I think that this is a steal at this price. All I would like in return for
bringing forth this knowledge is to be able to use it once and a while on my
cars.
Thier Number is 770-447-6618.