Re: Timing Jump on 165/TPI System

My understanding is that the module triggers on the falling peak of the AC
signal. If so it would not be affected by speed, only the amplitude of the
signal would rise ( the frequency changes, but in direct proportion to the
engine speed, therfore no net timing change. I would think the jump in timing
you experience is software driven for the sake of driveability in case the
connector is left unplugged.  Just a thought. Wallace O