Re: more DIS questions

True, but, for that system you need a trigger wheel, that has 24 evenly
spaced notches, and 8 unequally (but with a specific pattern), and then two
posistion sensors off set by 27d.  Not bad if you are a machinist, but gets
kinda involved.
This is about the 4.0/4.6 engine.
  From the limited Northstar info I have the Northstar uses a cam sensor.
This is just some notes, about the caddy systems I have.
Grumpy