Re: Timing Jump on 165/TPI System

| Hey Bruce: If I disconnect my est connector, should I see the advance at
| 2500 rpm?

Yes

| I am wondering if this is why I have the idle problem.  Remember how the
| signal goes to zero advance?

As I recall it did that during the stall and it was right at 400 rpm, which
is when the ecm drops out of bypass, and it would read 0 as I understand
things.

The only failure I've personnally had or diagnosed with a gm module is hot
stalling, and progressing to where the engine needs to cool before it would
restart.

BTW, is yours a large or small cap Dissy
Bruce