RE: 92 LT1 chip and computer

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, Carl Summers wrote:

> Thanks Roger,
>    Good info,,,,is very similar to yours.....I noticed idle speed tables are
> over a few bytes so must have a little different code 92-93....Thanks again
> -Carl Summers

All of the different codes I have for the 92-93 LT1 computer had the
same code, but I don't know that any of the code I had came from a 92.

Send me a copy of your bin and it will compare it with what I have.
It also would be nice to have a confirmed 92 bin.

It would suprise me if GM did not change something from 92-93 in the
programming as they could probably fix/improve something after they
had some production experience with the LT1 engine.

			Roger