From: Roger Heflin [mailto:rah@horizon.hit.net]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2000 3:53 PM
To: gmecm@efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
Subject: Re: LT1 manifold question (sort of NOT ECM related)

The heads are different.    Also the 92-93's don't have any water
running through the intake.   I think the years before that had
coolent in the lower intake manifold?.    I believe accel AND AS&M
both make replacements (the same one maybe) but I also seem to
remember that they want about $1200 for their setup.    Didn't the L98
engines used to have aftermarket bigger runners to improve breating?
or do you already have that?

				Roger