Re: Snap On Scan Tool

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> Doc, is mumbling over not being able to read any of that.  Hope he wakes up
> inna better mood.
Translator page here:
http://dcregistry.com/users/momybgbz/eng.html
use Russian to english for best results. : )
Patience you'll have to find on your own.  After using mine up,
nothing seems to be for GM.
Maybe looking in "electronics" would give some goodies, I'm running
out of time.

Could be worse though, I could be Russian and searching DIY_EFI for
info about non GM stuff.
Shannen