dead simple recap

 I snagged a Haynes book with some wiring diagrams.  I have two 730 V6
PFI harnesses, one from a Chevy Celebrity, one from a Pontiac 6000.
They're arranged slightly differently but seem to have all the same
connectors.

 Let me recap what I think I know:

1) the wiring to a DIS module or a distributor HEI module is the same

2) if I use a 730 V8 chip, I can leave the cam and crank sensor
   connectors unused

3) the Haynes manual shows all the wiring harnesses as having the same
   color codes despite the variations in year, engine, and injection
   type.  Correct?

4) even though the wiring diagram shows injectors wired left bank/
   right bank to the ECM, there's only one injector driver in there