another Xfire to 7747 wiring question.

I'm rewiring my 82 Camaro with crossfire injection to use the 7747, which seems to be fairly straight forward except for a few variations between different pinout charts.

1)One chart shows 4 pins for the injectors D15 & D16 for injector A and D14 & C15 for injector B. The other shows just 2 pins with D16 for A and D14 for B. The stock Camaro harness/computer only used 2 pins. The wire colors match the 2 pin chart(D16/D14), but also match 2 of the 4 pins on the other chart, but not the same 2(C15/D16). What are the extra 2 wires? Do I need them or can I just run it the way it is? Why the heck is the light green wire D14 on one and C15 on another?

2)In the archives it says A3 is canister purge, but neither of GMs charts show this and just list A3 as not used.

3)A4 is listed as EGR and EVRV control. What is EVRV, and does this control both or is it either or?

4)A7 is either TCC or MT shift light. Since I went from AT to MT I would like to rewire this to the shift light, but is there a way to set the rpm for the shift light?

Kevin R