Re: another Xfire to 7747 wiring question.

Kevin Reynolds wrote:

> I'm rewiring my 82 Camaro with crossfire injection to use the 7747, which seems to be fairly straight forward except for a few variations between different pinout charts.
>
> 1)One chart shows 4 pins for the injectors D15 & D16 for injector A and D14 & C15 for injector B. The other shows just 2 pins with D16 for A and D14 for B. The stock Camaro harness/computer only used 2 pins. The wire colors match the 2 pin chart(D16/D14), but also match 2 of the 4 pins on the other chart, but not the same 2(C15/D16). What are the extra 2 wires? Do I need them or can I just run it the way it is? Why the heck is the light green wire D14 on one and C15 on another?
I noticed that.  Funny, I used the same schematic when I switched my
pickup over, and I don't remember any problems with the injector
wiring. Oh, wait, I see what it is.  One part of the chart says "5.7 &
7.4 P&GP", the other is for all except the first one.  P and G body
trucks are vans.  Use options for C & K trucks when looking through
the schematics.  In this case, use the option for "all except...."
which means pins D14 and D16

> 2)In the archives it says A3 is canister purge, but neither of GMs charts show this and just list A3 as not used.
I don't remember seeing a canister purge valve on the 8 cyl pickups.

> 3)A4 is listed as EGR and EVRV control. What is EVRV, and does this control both or is it either or?
I answered the "what is" part.  It's either or, one is for s/t truck.

> 4)A7 is either TCC or MT shift light. Since I went from AT to MT I would like to rewire this to the shift light, but is there a way to set the rpm for the shift light?
If using an auto cal., you need to adjust the tcc tables.  I would
start with a manual trans calibration.
Shannen