Re: Ken & Shannon re:Crossfire to 7747 pinout

Kevin Reynolds wrote:

> While at the Chevy dealer today I was able to get a copy of the connector page for a 1990 fullsize P/U. I already have the full manuals for my 82 Camaro and the 84 Corvette. I don't have a web page, but if either of you want copies for your pages let me know and I will scan and e-mail you a copy of the ones you want.
Is this the picture of the face of the connector?

The 7747 file on the server came from some photocopied pages that are
currently stuffed into a camaro service manual on my dining room
table.  They are for an auto trans vehicle, and the apply to several
different models (c,k,g,p and possibly r and v)

Let me know what format you want them scanned in. There is a .jpg
listed for the 7747 on the DIY server, but it just says for TBI,
doesn't list application, and doesn't list some of the connections
that are shown on the one I got from the dealer which specifies 4.3
v6,  5.0, 5.7 & 7.4 v8.
I'm happy with anything, but I generally use jpg files.  Send it
along, I'll add it to my files.
Thanks,
Shannen