Re: Snap On Scan Tool

I just called my local Snap-On Dealer.  No problem.  I had to wait about a
month for him to get it as the '99 was not yet available, but I got it and
it works great!

It is cheaper to keep the unit current, but I don't see any sense in
upgrading if I don't have any vehicles older than my '96 Dakota I have
since sold.

L8r
TM