From: Bruce Plecan [mailto:nacelp@bright.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2000 9:14 AM
To: gmecm@efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
Subject: ECM Bench kelp needed

I have a wiring diagram for my DIS signal generator that uses two 74LS161s.
I have been every where locally and no one has them.   I have found some
similiar part nos. at Digi-Key,  those being a:
DM74S161-ND,   and a
MM74HC161N-MM
Can I use these?, one perferable to the other?, what's the difference in the
three.
Thanks
Grumpy