Re: Timing Jump on 165/TPI System

I've not seen a EST module other then what they might have called the box,
on some of the earlyCCC vans for spark timing.
  You mean ESC Module?.  If so it doesn't connect to the ignition module,
just ecm, and KS.
  The AL6 type units will ttrigger off of the pickup coil as I recall, but
there is no way to intervene with it's timing of the spark event.
Grumpy

| On big dizzy I belive so.  What does the est module and ecm hook up to on
| the distributor
| Mike Rolica
| Meridian Magnesium Products
| Strathroy, Ont