Re: Hi and just joined this group

Hi Scot and Thanks, anything to get me moving forward. I have been
wanting to get into this for the last few years.

I have several E-proms at different levels for '94-95 ZR-1s and a couple
for my Snakeskinner ZR-1 racecar that should help
in the bin files I have saved from the prom burner.

Sure if you have anything you can forward to me I'll really make good use
of it.

John Rovner